Hey Michel!

Yes it was a long time ago we had a release; we have quite a few new features
in master.
I think we are scaring people for some time now that we will be dropping MR
support...I think we should do that.

I would really like to see a new Hive release in the near future as well -
there is no way for users to even try out new features.
I was planning to add nightly builds to package the latest master's state into a deployable artifact - I think a service like may help pretest our next release; I think it won't take much to do it so I'll probably throw it together in the next couple days!

cheers,
Zoltan