Agree with Ayush.

Back to the original issue, is it not related to the latest Tez fix? As I
remember there was an incompatibility issue, which the next tez release
will fix. Maybe this is related to that. Sanjay could you please create a
JIRA around it for the tracking, and the community or someone from the
community will check. (I know most of you don't like the jira but this
could help the tracking then a mail thread)

-Attila