Hi, Joe,
>I double checked the config I posted, the one (I think) I'm currently
running and the one I send with the logs and they all
> seem to be the  same
Sorry , this is my mistake -- I picked up wrong config for analysis. Please
disregard my previous suggestions.

>>Each ignite node (i.e. each ignite.sh run) is on its own dedicated
>> physical hardware (2x Intel Xeon w/ 8 cores each..so /proc/cpuinfo shows
>> 32
>> processors, all have 64GB RAM some have 128GB, *no local disk*
In the paragraph above you said your nodes have "no local disk" -- does that
mean that all them use a common shared file system? I wonder, if that may
cause a problem due to some slow file system access.

Overall, it seems that the issue is not anyhow related to IGFS / map-reduce,
and caused by an inter-node communication problem. Can you please create a
ticket in IGNITE Jira on that and attach the most detailed stack trace lying
under "Closing
NIO session because unhandled exception" error.