Hi Steve,

This happened because the pattern is invalid. It should be "{55, *} 53 3/5
* * *" (note the second parameter in curly braces). There is an exception
because of this which immediately completes the future. Calling
nextExecutionTime() on a completed future leads to this exception, which is
a bug. I will create a ticket.

-Val