Hi Petar,

This is not an easy question. As Ignite is a distributed system, normally
you do not know which node will perform particular operation, as all nodes
are equal. This doesn't fit well into what you are trying to do.

Several options which might help you:
1) Have only one IGFS node in the cluster. That is, single machine with
file system -> single node.
2) Work with some distributed file system, e.g. with NFS.

Vladimir.