Hi igniters,

My situation is like below.
There are 3000+ message senders outside.
They will send message per 0.1 sec and the sequence of message have to be
kept per each sender.
So I made a cache to buffer all messages then put all message into the cache
using DataStreamer.
But when I getting message from the cache with continuous query, I found the
sequence of message are broken.

I found the DataStreamer cannot keep the sequence of data when it flush at
your document.

This is my question.
1. Is there any simple way to make the sequence be right though using
DataStreamer?
    - I tried to use putAll() but as the size of message is growing it
performs so poor.

2. What problems would be happen if I use DataStreamer like below?
    - Limit DataStreamer's perNodeParallelOperations() as 1 to keep
sequence(Affinity key is applied for message sender)
    - Create multiple threads to make DataStreamer described above
    - Run threads concurrently

Sincerely,
Andrew