Forum,

Background:

I started an IgniteCache using the following configuration:

              Ignition.setClientMode(true);

              try (Ignite ignite = Ignition.start()) {

              CacheConfiguration<Integer, String> cacheCfg = new
CacheConfiguration<>("myCacheName");
              cacheCfg.setAtomicityMode(TRANSACTIONAL);
              cacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
              cacheCfg.setRebalanceMode(CacheRebalanceMode.SYNC);
              cacheCfg.setStatisticsEnabled(true);

              IgniteCache<Integer, String> cache =
ignite.cache("myCacheName");
                  //   Store keys in cache
            for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
            cache.put(i, Integer.toString(i));

                    for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++)
                        System.out.println("Got [key=" + i + ", val=" +
cache.get(i) + ']');
                }

For my example, In my topology I expect to have 1 client node and 2 server
nodes.
I expect a total of 10 keys/values.

Question:
I noticed that when I start with 1 client and 1 server, cache is re-balanced
when 2nd server nodes joins.
However, when 1 server node shuts down, leaving only 1 remaining server
node, cache is not re-balanced.
As a result, the node that was shut down had 4 keys/values. The remaining
node has only 6 keys/values.
It is my expectation that the remaining server node would have 10
key/values. Correct?

Please advise on how to ensure IgniteCache is re-balanced when node leaves
topology to have
a total of 10 keys/values?

Thank you in advance.