Hi,

I am trying to write some script with the visor cli,
my first attempt is to connect visor to a cluster with a custom config, then
do a "cache" command

Visor seems don't allow both -cfg and -e:

    # bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh -cfg=config/test-one.xml -e=cache
    OpenJDK Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=128M; support was
removed in 8.0
    (wrn) <visor>: Options can't contains both -cfg and one of -b or -e
options.

Then I try put both "open" and "cache" into -e:

    # bin/ignitevisorcmd.sh -e="open -cpath=config/test-one.xml";"cache"
    OpenJDK Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=128M; support was
removed in 8.0
    ___    _________________________ ________
    __ |  / /____  _/__  ___/__  __ \___  __ \
    __ | / /  __  /  _____ \ _  / / /__  /_/ /
    __ |/ /  __/ /   ____/ / / /_/ / _  _, _/
    _____/   /___/   /____/  \____/  /_/ |_|

    ADMIN CONSOLE
    2015 Copyright(C) Apache Software Foundation

    +----------------------------+
    | Status      | Disconnected |
    | Grid name   | <n/a>        |
    | Config path | <n/a>        |
    | Uptime      | <n/a>        |
    +----------------------------+

    Type 'help' for more information.
    Type 'open' to join the grid.
    Type 'quit' to quit form Visor console.

    visor> open
    Local configuration files:

+========================================================================================+

+========================================================================================+
    | 0  | config/default-config.xml

    | 1  | (?) config/router/default-router.xml

    | 2  | config/test-one.xml

    | 3  | examples/config/example-cache.xml

    | 4  | examples/config/example-default.xml

    | 5  | (?) examples/config/example-ignite.xml

    | 6  | examples/config/filesystem/example-igfs.xml

    | 7  |
examples/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/examples/misc/springbean/spring-bean.xml

    | 8  | platforms/cpp/examples/config/example-cache.xml

    | 9  | platforms/dotnet/examples/Config/example-cache-query.xml

    | 10 | platforms/dotnet/examples/Config/example-cache-store.xml

    | 11 | platforms/dotnet/examples/Config/example-cache.xml

    | 12 | platforms/dotnet/examples/Config/example-compute.xml

    Choose configuration file number ('c' to cancel) [0]: quit

    (wrn) <visor>: Invalid selection: quit
    visor> -bash: cache: command not found

It seems the visor was running the 'open' without the -cpath option, what's
wrong with the command?

Thanks in advance!