In fact, I do not use the XML file to set the cache configuration. It seems
that I had to connect to the Internet each time I launch the application,
there is no local XML file cache(I remember the spring seems to fetch local
XML file if there is one, the usage of spring in ignite is differ from that?
However, I do not have much knowledge about spring).
So, when I connected to the internet(By some settings in my network
environment), the same exception did not come out again.
And I wonder if there is some approach to let the embeded spring framework
to fetch the XML file from local file system other than the internet?

Here is the XML file, the same as the official doc:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
       xsi:schemaLocation="
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd";>
    <bean id="ignite.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
        <property name="cacheConfiguration">
            <list>

                <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                    <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC"/>
                    <property name="backups" value="1"/>
                </bean>
            </list>
        </property>

        <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">

                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.multicast.TcpDiscoveryMulticastIpFinder">
                        <property name="addresses">
                            <list>

                                <value>127.0.0.1:47500..47509</value>
                            </list>