Hi,

It looks like you have relatively small entries (somewhere about 60-70
bytes per key-value pair). Ignite also has some intrinsic overhead, which
could be more than actual data in this case. However, I surely would not
expect that it will not fit into 80GB.

Could you please share your key and value model classes and your XML
configuration to investigate it further?

Vladimir.