hi Val,

the issue we have is, we need to create an ignite instance in each of the
compute job to run the data queries. Creating the instance takes 4-5 seconds
and the topology gets altered with more clients.

We faced the same issue when we ran our application that triggers SQL
queries on the grid as a client. We need to support 500 + concurrent
clients, which means these client instances need to come alive, run queries
and shut down.

Is there a way to share the ignite instance so that all the clients use the
same instance?

We use C++ for the client. Something like the one described here -
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/C-Client-Accessing-Ignite-Grid-as-Pointer-td3997.html

Thanks,
Arthi