In my app, I'm trying to replace the existing ehcache implementation to
Ignite caches.

Using Affinity Collocation, I've collocated the data in the caches which are
accessed together. In many places, I've only SIMPLE key to retrieve the
data from the caches. (e.g. Retrieval from Person cache with only name)

In `put` operation, we have full object to insert so construction of
PersonKey /
 AffinityKey is not a problem. But, during `get` operation, we may have
only
the simple key to retrieve data.

I understand that Ignite looks data only in the partition specified by the
AffinityFunction computed on AffinityKey. Can I force Ignite to look for
data
on all the local cache partitions in the node ?