Following the documentation on  data loading
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-loading>   I have some questions
with regards to ignite version 1.6

1. How does ignite derive the partition id from the cache key? What is the
relation between the partition id and the affinity key?

2. Partition aware data loading suggests to persist the partition id along
with the data in the database. For this we would need to know the cache key
upfront (as the example indicates - personId) right? How could getting the
key be possible when doing the initial load? Did I misunderstood anything?

3. Is the data store implementation called on cluster rebalancing especially
when a new server node joins the cluster?

Thanks!