Hi,

See my answers inline

daniels wrote
> Hi Denis,
> I will remove startSize.
> Is there any need to add or remove anything?

Nothing else at the moment.

daniels wrote
> Before,I used JCache(JSR 107).
> Now instead of it I use Ignite(one node).

Ignite is a complaint JCache implementation. However keep in mind that
Ignite is a distributed key-value storage (cache) and should be compared
with distributed caches as well in the configuration with several nodes. It
doesn't make much sense to compare it with JCache implementations of
non-distributed caches or with structures like HashMap.

daniels wrote
> And want to get better performance.
> Also,
> I use   read-through cacheLoaderFactory(in MutableConfiguration) for cache
> configuration,and not Ignite CacheStoreFactory.
> But  in  cases of putAll,I use IgniteDataStreamer.

It's ok to use IgniteDataStreamer for preloading but after an initial
pre-loading is finished is better to switch to putAll and other methods that
can be used inside of transactions.

--
Denis