Mans,

You can configure indexes for you entities that will take in account entity
creation time. Then you can periodically query cache data using SQL query
with time bounds (last 10 minutes). But be aware that in case of big
frequency of adding entries into the cache memory could be exhausted.

--
Andrey Gura
GridGain Systems, Inc.