Hi,

 We use openstack machines to deploy any app in remote. Generally I *ssh* to
the machine using a .pem file and its ip address which is assigned during
setting up that machine.

My query is that I need to start my node in this remote machine (I have
added its address into ipfinder list). Now for obvious reasons it asks me to
"make sure IP finder addresses are correct and firewalls are disabled on all
host machines". So, please suggest me the way to start node in this remote
machine with authentication using .pem file/ any other alternate approach.

 Also, I access data loaded to cache using rest-api. Does it support
https/http itself? If yes, please provide some sample implementation to use
rest-api securely.