Hi Val,

  I was able to fix SSL issue by adding key and certs into Java security
folder and using keystore file in config. But I am not able to get my remote
node join the cluster as it throws below error -

"[14:47:35,087][WARNING][main][TcpDiscoverySpi] Node has not been connected
to topology and will repeat join process. Check remote nodes logs for
possible error messages. Note that large topology may require significant
time to start. Increase 'TcpDiscoverySpi.networkTimeout' configuration
property if getting this message on the starting nodes
[networkTimeout=5000]"

I have checked if required ports are opened and increased
TcpDiscoverySpi.networkTimeout and verified. But issue still persists.