hi Val,

I reduce the server nodes to 5 with big cache in off_heap and can definitely
reproduce this issue when the new node tries to join the topology.
For the new joining node, it takes hundreds of seconds for syncing the cache
partitions, and it says it has finished with the log "Completed (final)
rebalancing [cache=cache_raw_gbievent", but still "Failed to wait for
partition map exchange".

>From the log, seems that there're two waiting partition future: one is the
partition exchange map and the other one is the cache eviction.

I've attached the full logs for 5 server nodes and the config files for
them.
Would you like to help take a look at and provide some suggestion? If any
further info, don't hesitate to ask for and I can easily reproduce it to
provide.

FYI, CO3SCH050520537 is the new added node and you can use its time as a
reference.

Any advice or suggestion should be appreciated.

Apache.config
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7135/Apache.config>
default-config.xml
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n7135/default-config.xml>