Hi,

 I am querying around 7 queries and need to pick data and save it in the
cache. I need my response to look as shown below. I have following queries
to help me achieve this efficiently -

1. How do I manipulate and store data intermediately before loading it to
cache. Also, I need to cache few data permanently and update rest during
later part when I run my scheduler.

2. As of now for sample data I get key values in metadata and values
separately. I need it as key: value using cache.put(). I do not want to add
data to cache using rest-api.

*Response:*
{"tdy":{
        "tdyGoal":500.69,