If I add a new node to a cluster I want to be able to move some cache
partitions to it. The node is empty and its storage has no records. Ignite
can move a partition with all loaded entries to the new node and write these
entries to the node's storage. But enries that are not loaded are ignored. I
didn't find a way to  synchronize the new local storage with the existing
one, which is required if I want to move the primary partition to the new
node. Ignite completes the topology migration as soon as node memories are
synchronized. But in the case with local storages it is wrong behaviour: we
should still synchronize storages.