Also, why there are two things eviction and expiration policy. We could
have kept one class with exclusive property based on time (expiration) and
eviction based on size. Regarding expiration, I have a specific requirement
to keep 3 days worth cache data. However, that shall be rolled over weekend
so weekend shall not be counted else on Monday I will only have 1 day worth
of data (as nothing arrived on weekend). I there a way or does it look like
a proposal for a new feature. E.g for cache carry forward.
Tu We Th
We Th Fr
Th Fr Mo
Fr Mo Tu