Hi Anton,

I'm sorry that for some reason i can't copy stack trace to text file out of
the box.
The more detail about the exception is as below:

at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.startCaches(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:956)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.distributed.dht.preloader.GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.init(GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture.java:523)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.GridCachePartitionExchangeManager$ExchangeWorker.body(GridCachePartitionExchangeManager.java:1297)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.worker.GridWorker.run(GridWorker.java:110)

The ignite version i use is 1.5.0, please notice this.

I debug a little and find that client side will first receive cache config
from server side,
and then client will try to create an instance of that cache
store(cfg.getCacheStoreFactory().create()).
During the process of the instance creation, "datasource" cannot been found
locally so error occurs.