Hi,

We are prototyping Ignite data grid with replicated, write through cache
which is transactional.

In our Ignite cluster and we see that transaction times go high when we
include nodes across data centers (required for disaster recovery) due to
the higher network latency.

But we would to have an active-active DR setup. Is there anyway in Ignite to
setup a node to be a datanode (and hence have all data cached and ready) but
not participate in the transactions?

Tried the DR node to be an Ignite client node but it isn't active-active
setup as loading the cache takes time on DR switching.

Thanks!