Hi Val,

You are right! There is no @QuerySqlField on any of the fields in Person
class.

After adding this annotation to the getter of Age field, I was able to query
on the Age field.

    /** */
    @SuppressWarnings("UnusedDeclaration")
    *@QuerySqlField (name = "age", index = true)*
    public int getAge() {
        return age;
    }

Now I come to another question, hope you can help.

Since I got some data populated into the Cassandra table from Ignite
already, I want to get the data loaded into the cache next time when I start
the ignite node without repopulating it. I tried following codes for this
purpose, then ran a query against cache3, but it always returned empty.

            IgniteCache<Long, Person> cache3 = ignite.cache("cache3");

            cache3.loadCache(null);

What is the right way to do so?

Thanks!

Guang