There is no way to guarantee order of updates different keys. Even for a single cache.
The order is guaranteed only for the one key (create / update).

On 21.09.2016 19:07, ross.anderson wrote:
Hi,

So with a simple setup:
Two nodes, A and B
Two TRANSACTIONAL caches y and z, both <Integer, Integer>

On node B I register a CacheEntryCreatedListener to cache y and to cache z
which just logs directly out on the same thread.

On node A I:
Start a transaction
Insert the value '1', '1' to cache y, and '2', '2' to cache z
Commit the transaction

On node B I receive '2', '2' for cache z and then '1', '1' for cache y -
i.e. in the reverse order to how I inserted them in the caches.

Is there any way to guarantee order of updates across multiple caches?

Thanks,
Ross