Hello Igniters,

The recording from our most recent Ignite London meetup is ready to share.

This time we had the pleasure of having Sam Lawrence from FSB Technologies talk
about how they have used Apache Ignite to transform their online sports betting
platform.

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZf1wIU1TE
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJZf1wIU1TE>

Please share your feedback regarding the content, recordings and style to help
us shape these sessions as we move forward. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to
our Apache Ignite YouTube channel to keep up to date with any new content we
post.

Cheers!

Christos