Thank you for your reply. Would like to add more details to 3rd point as you
have not clearly understood it.

Lets assume there are 4 nodes running, node A brings data to distributed
cache, as concept of Near Cahce I will push data to distributed cache as
well as Node A will have it on heap in Map implementation. Later each node
uses data from distributed cache and each node will now bring that data to
their local heap based map implementation.
Now comes the case of cache invalidation -  one of the node initiate REMOVE
call and this will remove local heap copy for this acting node and
distributed cache. This invokes EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_REMOVED event. However this
event will be generated only on one node have that data in its partition
(this is what I have observed, remote event for owner node and local event
for acting node). In that case owner node has the responsibility to
communicate to all other node to invalidate their local map based copy.
So I am combining EVENT and TOPIC to implement this.

Is this right approach? or there is a better approach?

Cache remove event is generated only for owner node (node holding data in
its partition) and node who is initiating remove API. Is this correct or it
suppose to generate event for all nodes? Conceptually both have their own
meaning and use, so I think both are correct.