Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscr...@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

pmazumdar wrote
> I am trying to count number of rows in ignite cache that has a particular
> string value in a column but it doesn't return any result while the data
> set has many records for that value.
>
> Here's what I am doing -
>
> String countQuery = "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Table1 WHERE LOWER(columnName) =
> LOWER(?)";
> SqlFieldsQuery cQuery = new SqlFieldsQuery(countQuery);
> List<List<?>> resCount =
> IgniteSession.getCache().query(cQuery.setArgs("abc")).getAll();
> return (Long) resCount.get(0).get(0);
>
> Am I doing something wrong here?

I can't reproduce this. Can you provide the whole test with your model
classes, configurations, code that loads the data and the data itself?

-Val