Hi Vladislav,

Please see the below cache configuration.

                                             LruEvictionPolicy evictionPolicy =
new LruEvictionPolicy<>(getIntProperty(envConfig, CACHE_SIZE, 10000));
                                             cacheConfiguration

.setEvictionPolicy(evictionPolicy)

.setWriteBehindFlushSize(getIntProperty(envConfig, CACHE_WB_FLUSH_SIZE, 0))

.setWriteBehindBatchSize(getIntProperty(envConfig, CACHE_WB_BATCH_SIZE, 200))

.setWriteBehindEnabled(stateQoS.isWriteBehindEnabled())

.setWriteBehindFlushFrequency(getIntProperty(envConfig, CACHE_WB_FLUSH_FREQ_MS,
5000))

.setWriteBehindFlushThreadCount(getIntProperty(envConfig,
CACHE_WB_FLUSH_THREADS, 10))

.setCacheStoreFactory(new StateCacheStoreFactory<K, V>(cacheName,

          storageManager))
                                                            .setName(cacheName)

.setReadThrough(stateQoS.isReadThroughEnabled())

.setWriteThrough(stateQoS.isWriteThroughEnabled());

Thanks,
Pradeep V.B.