Hi, everyone

    I only find some document aboute Ignite function, but I want to know how to
implement those functions.
    Where can I get the architecture document?

    So, I have some deeper problem to be explained.

    For example,
    1, The sql query of Ignite is implemented with MapReduce or fully MPP
distributed technology?
    2, The object with many columns in Ignite cache is saved with column way or
row way?
    3, What advantage does the stream compute of Ignite have comparing to storm?
    4, Does the one Ignite cluster support deploying in many data centers, such
as one node in one province, and one node in another province?

    Thanks your reply.

Bob

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s)
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential
and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of
this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing,
disclosure or copying
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error,please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message
and all copies from
your system. Thank you.