Bob,

In current Ignite implementation, if you are loading data via cache store
each node will iterate whole data set
 and take only those keys that will satisfy affinity function.

So,
 in case of one node - all keys will loaded.
 in case of two nodes: first node will iterate WHOLE data set, but will
take 50% of keys, same with second node.
 in case of three nodes: each node will iterate WHOLE data set, but will
take 33% of keys.

There is no general solution to speedup load.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 1:34 PM, 胡永亮/Bob <hu...@neusoft.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I load data into Ignite from oracle with loadCache().
>
>     I load 100w data, when Ignite cluster has one node, its cost time is
> 2m27s.
>     Two nodes, its cost time is 2m18s, three 2m15s, four 2m11s.
>
>     I have tested reading the 100w data through jdbc, its cost time is 40s.
>
>     Why don't the loading speed increase with mode Ignite nodes?
>
>     Thanks.
>
> ------------------------------
> Bob

> Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
> accompanying attachment(s)
> is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be
> confidential and/or privileged of
> Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader
> of this communication is
> not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,
> storing, disclosure or copying
> is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
> communication in error,please
> immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original
> message and all copies from
> your system. Thank you.

Alexey Kuznetsov