It works perfectly without spring-boot (previously tested) but I need to go
with spring-boot as business logic needs faster execution using boot features.
Is there any workaround with which I can fix this problem?

Chetan.

From: "Sergej Sidorov [via Apache Ignite Users]"
<ml-node+s70518n866...@n6.nabble.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 9:43 PM
To: "Chetan.V.Yadav" <chetan.v.ya...@target.com>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Exception while trying to access cache via JDBC API

Do your server node is also under spring boot or it is plain ignite assembly?
I did the following:
1. Start server node from regular ignite assembly
2. Run client with your configuration (build.gradle, mpm-ignite.xml)
All worked correct with changes described in my previous message.
Of course, I was still added cache configuration:

<property name="cacheConfiguration">
        <list>

                <bean

class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.CacheConfiguration">
                        <property name="name" value="Company" />
                        <property name="atomicityMode" value="ATOMIC" />
                        <property name="backups" value="1" />
                        <property name="indexedTypes">
                                <list>
                                        <value>java.lang.String</value>

<value>org.ignite.example.Company</value>
                                </list>
                        </property>
                </bean>
        </list>
</property>

I guess it is still issue with dependencies. Check your project dependency
graph.

Sergej