Thanks vdpyatkov.

Currently, the number of threads is not the problem.

The problem is that when client finished, how to finish threads on server
node which created by this client.

For example, client code is:

String cacheKey = "jobIds";
String cname = "myCacheName";
ClusterGroup rmts =ignite.cluster().forRemotes();
IgniteCache<String, List&lt;String>> cache = ignite.getOrCreateCache(cname);
List<String> jobList = cache.get(cacheKey);
Collection<String> res = ignite.compute(rmts).apply(
        new IgniteClosure<String, String>() {
            @Override
            public String apply(String word) {
                return word;
            }
        },
        jobList
);
ignite.close();
System.out.println("ignite Closed");

if (res == null) {
    System.out.println("Error: Result is null");
    return;
}

res.forEach(s -> {
    System.out.println(s);
});
System.out.println("Finished!");

When client initiate ignite instance, server side create 6 threads for this
computing job.
After client program exit,  the 6 threads still alive on server. And never
exit until I kill the server.
How can I finish threads after client job finished gracefully.

Thanks for any suggestions

vdpyatkov wrote
> Hi Alex,
> I think, these threads are executing into pools of threads, and number of
> threads always restricted by pool size[1].
> You can configure sizes manually:
>

> <property name="marshallerCacheThreadPoolSize" value="12"/>
>
> <property name="utilityCachePoolSize" value="12"/>
> [1]:
> https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.7/docs/performance-tips#configure-thread-pools

vdpyatkov wrote