Hi,

I am not understand what you mean: "In this process, something wrong in the
DB, then data can not be written into it."

How did you detect this?
If "write behind" flag was set as true, a data will inserted into DB
asynchronously (in dedicated thread). You should to wait when the data will
be saved into DB.

By cache metrics you can watch over number of "put" operation on cache
(org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheMetrics#getCachePuts).

--
Vladislav Pyatkov