Hi Igor,
I tried your suggestion, but it does find the class. I've also read from
the README files that optional modules must be copied into the libs folder:
same outcome. I've tried also the docker image, adding my configuration xml
files to it, and running the image as specified here
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.5/docs/docker-deployment> in the
documentation. Do you have any other suggestion?

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards

Riccardo Iacomini

*RDSLab*