Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscr...@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

Andrew Dzyuba wrote
> Hi!
> I have data from 5 million records overall size of 1.3 GB. I uploaded the
> data in the cluster which raised on a single machine (8 CPU 16gb RAM) and
> has 4 nodes with 3 GB of RAM on each of them.
> I encountered a problem that the volume occupied by the memory of my data
> on each node differ significantly in size.

How do you check the memory usage? I see only number of entries on the
screen shot and it looks good (min and max are very close to each other,
which means that distribution is almost even). So if memory consumption does
differ, I would assume that different entries have different size. Can this
be the case?

-Val