Thanks. After importing same package on server and client side solved my
problem(initially i wrote class in client node instead of importing it).

But, I am still unclear about how ignite stores data
case I  : In both Binary and serialized format, and de-serializes data when
required
case II : Only in binary format, and then there is no need of
de-serialization

Can you please explain what is default behavior of ignite for storing
data(is it case I or case II). Also I have configured cache from xml file
that I have attached and I have used binarylizable interface so does this
mean my objects are stored in binary format only?