Hi,

In general, you do not know what data has been stored in the cache and
which stay in the stream (it depends on the configuration of the flushing
and streamer capacity).
You can access the cache directly using cache.get (key), but in this case
part of the data may be in the stream.
Therefore, if you want to get the latest actual value, you need to perform
streamer.flust () or manually save values by key anywhere.