dear experts:

I am using ignite 1.8 with agent 1.7.4

after start the agent with default properties, I can import local db schema
things into webconsole.

but... the "monitoring clusters" function doesn't work. like below:

in command line:
[21:50:56,754][INFO ][EventThread][RestHandler] Failed connect to node and
execute REST command
[uri=http://localhost:8080/ignite?mtr=true&cmd=top&attr=true]

in browser:
Connection to Ignite Node is not established

Failed connect to node and execute REST command.

I surely enjoyed this monitoring feature in previous version.. but this new
1.8 with 1.7.4 doesn't work.

please tell me what changes product team make? thanks~