Hi Vladimir,

When you run test on single node it works just locally, without node
communication overhead. Good point will be to test on client node. In that
case, even with one server node, query will be sent over network with all
that communication stuff. Also, if cache is REPLICATED, query always will be
invoked locally, or, if you query from client - sent to only one node.

I tried your example and don't see such big gap in performance with many
nodes, here is my results:
10_000 records (request one-by-one),
1 node: 445ms
2 nodes: 512ms
3 nodes: 696ms
4 nodes: 839ms

Time to fetch increases, but not so fast, as you mentioned. The root of this
slowdown could be that I run all nodes on single machine (simultaneous
search on all nodes) and it requires a bit more messages.
For replicated cache this value will be constant.

BTW with broadcast compute on 3 nodes I got bigger result: 1489ms.

-Dmitry.