Fellow Igniters,

We are very excited to invite you to join us for our 4th Apache Ignite Meetup
hosted by IHS Markit on the 23rd of February.

IHS Markit will present first on how they have been using Apache Ignite on
several major projects. The 2nd part of the meetup will be led by Mandhir
Gidda, GridGain's new EMEA Solution Architect who's been working with in-memory
technologies for nearly 10 years.

A user of Apache Ignite for over 6 years, IHS Markit has recently completed two
major scale-up projects architected around Ignite / GridGain. Some of the
developers involved in these projects would like to share their experience with
the Ignite community, the good and the bad. In particular go through
limitations & pitfalls they experienced, and how to work around them to design
stable and scalable applications using Ignite.

More details here:
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-London/events/237189063/
<https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Ignite-London/events/237189063/>

We look forward to seeing you there!