When query, We always query by key and namespace.
sometimes, we query all caches of a namespace or remove all entries in one namespace.

I think there are two solutions:
#1 create cache for each namespace, like use namespace as the cache name.
  using the approach, there may many caches in ignite.  IMO, it is a bit dirty, I meant when using ignitevisor to show caches
  you will see many caches.
#2 create one cache, each cache entry has namespace,key and value. using (namespace,key) as the cache key.
  This solution is clean. but you have to create a static class/complex configuration. also you have to use SQL to query all/remove all
  data in a namespace.

I think this is a very common use case. Can ignite support it in  lower layer for solution clean and  better performance?
welcome your comments.

Thanks
Shawn