Hi,

following is my load cache method
if I comments out following line of code, it does not slows down
act(GetKeyValue(item), item);

public void LoadCache(Action<object, object> act, params object[] args)
{
using (DbConnection _connection = Create())
{
using (DbCommand command = _connection.CreateCommand())
{
MakeLoadCacheCommand(command, args);
using (var reader = command.ExecuteReader())
{
while (reader.Read())
{
var item = new T();
Map(reader, item); //populate object
* act(GetKeyValue(item), item); //insert into cache*
}
}
}
}
}

Looks like issue is when inserting data into cache.

Thanks,
Saif