Currently, Ignite does not support DDL, though it is planned for the Ignite
2.0,
so you can't create databases using SQL now. Instead you should assume
that you already have database, where the schemas are caches and tables are
types. So to get data from your caches you'd need to run some query like
that:

SELECT _key, _value from "Person".String

Best Regards,
Igor