Hi,
I am running Ignite on asp.net as a client node. I have also a server node
as console application.
M problem is:
1- When I stop the server node when asp.net client node is connected, it
fires first "ClientDisconnected" event. Then, a few seconds later fires
"ClientReconnected" event. Why? The server is still down.
2- Then I restarting the server node. The client never reconnects again. In
the server's console screen, the number of clients remains 0.

Am I missing something? How can I correctly handle the "server temporarily
down" or "server is restarting" case?