I have two caches. The application takes the first cache as input and
output value to the second cache.

The first cache has readThrough only.

Part of the configurations for second caches are below:

<!-- Enable readThrough-->
<property name="readThrough" value="true"/>
<property name="writeThrough" value="true"/>
<property name="writeBehindEnabled" value="true"/>
<property name="writeBehindFlushSize" value="499"/>
<property name="WriteBehindFlushFrequency" value="0"/>
<property name="writeBehindFlushThreadCount" value="1"/>
<property name="writeBehindBatchSize" value="500"/>

There are also two indexes on this cache.

The other case is to set writeThrough and writeBehindEnabled to false. I
didn't change other settings.
Is there anything else that might be relevant to this case?

Best,