Hello,

When is CacheStoreAdapter sessionEnd method called?
I implemented a persistent store with a overriding sessionEnd mothod like
this.

    @Override
    public void sessionEnd(boolean commit) {
        Connection conn = null;
        System.out.println("CALL me ************************");
        try  {
            conn = ses.attachment();
            if (conn != null && ses.isWithinTransaction()) {
                if (commit)
                    conn.commit();
                else
                    conn.rollback();
                conn.close();
            }
        }
        catch (SQLException e) {
            throw new CacheWriterException("Failed to end store session.",
e);
        }
    }

But it was never called. Which then may lead to connection not properly
closed
And could be a reason that led to this error.
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/visor-failed-to-connect-to-cluster-td11919.html

What I noticed below is that almost 20K, waiting on port.

username@servername:~> netstat -ntu | grep <databaseip> | grep WAIT | wc -l
19711
tcp        0      0 <local ip address>:55699     <db server ip
address>:<port number>      TIME_WAIT
tcp        0      0 <local ip address>:34312     <db server ip
address>:<port number>      TIME_WAIT
tcp        0      0 <local ip address>:42490     <db server ip
address>:<port number>     TIME_WAIT
tcp        0      0 <local ip address>:60265     <db server ip
address>:<port number>      TIME_WAIT

appreciate your help!