Hi,

There is no need to add some reciever. IgniteDataStreamer.addData() will
send data automatically to affinity node.
Streamer use buffers to fill cache in efficient way, so data may be put to
cache with few delay.
You can flush Streamer buffer manually if needed and do not forget to close
Streamer instance to be sure all data has flushed.