Hi Woo,

IgniteDataStreamer uses per node buffer to make bulk cache updates that
shows much better throughput than single updates.
Also, IgniteDataStreamer send jobs to remote nodes, to utilize multiple
threads on remote nodes.

In multi-node grid IgniteDataStreamer usually shows better results than
single updates in from multiple threads.

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov