Hi Rick,

It 100% reproduces on ignite-1.9, but ignite-2.0 looks fine.
Looks like put and remove can fails regardless of cache modes. PFA the
reproducer I've made.

Seems, it can failed when node tries to register key class in marshaller
cache while other node leaves topology.
System marshaller cache was removed in Ignite-2.0, that is why issue is not
reproducable on 2.0-snapshot.

The only workaround is to get a value for some key in cache once at startup
before any update operation will be performed. And repeat this for every
key class that will be used.